“Saison” (Season) is an age-old Belgian farmhouse style that was historically brewed to be enjoyed by the “Saisonniers” (seasonal farm labourers) as they worked the fields of Wallonia. Saison was typically brewed to a very low alcohol percentage because it seemed that the workers were much more productive when sober. Saison is always crisp, dry, and thirst quenching.
Crisp and exceptionally refreshing; “La Finca Miami” is the perfect companion on a hot day. A classic Belgian yeast strain is at the heart of this straw-colored brew, showcasing its fruity and spicy characteristics. Floor-malted wheat and barley malts lend their soft, yet complex, flavor; and a blend of German and American hops work in support with their citrusy/grassy aroma profiles.
– Style: Belgian-style Saison.
– Malts: Floor-Malted Pilsner, Floor-Malted Wheat, Malted Rye.
– Character Hops: Sterling, Saphir.
– Yeast: House Saison Ale Strain.
– Original Gravity: 12.8 plato (1.052)
– Final Gravity: 0.75 plato (1.003)
– Measured IBU: 26
– ABV: 6.2%