Terms & Conditions
BY ENTERING ACCESSING, BROWSING, SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD OR OLDER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OR YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Social Media Sites and Links
It should be noted that any links to and from this site are provided for your convenience. The sites that you may link to through this website, including certain social media web sites, are not part of the The Tank Website. Should you leave this site via a link contained herein, the content that you view therein is not provided by The Tank. Accordingly, The Tank is not responsible for, nor has it developed or reviewed those sites. The Tank makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered on any third party website, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of such electronic content. The fact that The Tank may be linked to other sites does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of those sites, the views expressed on the sites, or the products or services offered on the sites.
In addition to links to Social Media Sites, the Website itself may include bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, comments sections, and other community forums which allow you to post information, provide feedback and comments, and otherwise interact with other users, either through postings or by interacting in real-time. The restrictions and obligations contained in this Section shall apply to any of these Social Media Sites or our Website.
- The Tank has the right to monitor on a regular basis for compliance with Federal and applicable State laws for the advertising of Alcoholic Beverages of the type sold by The Tank. Although The Tank may edit, modify or delete certain post, writing, blogs, etc.
- You acknowledge that The Tank is under no obligation to edit or modify any information available or decide any dispute or disagreement between posters and shall have no liability to you for any content posted.
- You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Web Site, Social media or other forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. The Tank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted.
- By using this Website or any of our social media sites, you: (a) allow The Tank to store any comments, images, or other content that you submit (“Submissions”) on our servers and systems solely at your instruction, if applicable, (b) grant The Tank an unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable license to use, modify, or adapt the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into Content that may be commercial in nature. In addition, since information on this site is public and for every user to access, you acknowledge that you do not have any expectation of privacy in relation to your Submissions. Finally, you are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following (“Prohibited Submissions”):
- Any Submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use;
- Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose The Tank or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Damages
You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on The Tank Website and The Tank intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other harmful components on this site. However, The Tank does not warrant that any of the information, materials or content on the site or functions of the website are accurate, complete or error free or free of any virus or other harmful components or that use of the site will be uninterrupted. The Tank shall not be liable for any damages arising from any defect in the accuracy, quality, completeness or timeliness of the data, information, or content of the site or for harm caused by a virus or other harmful component on or downloaded from this site.
This website, including all content, software, functions, materials and information, is provided by The Tank on an “as is” basis and “as available” basis. The Tank makes no representations, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website, links to social media sites or its content, software, functions, materials and information. To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, The Tank disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. The Tank shall under no circumstances be liable to any users and/or third party for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages even if The Tank has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Tank’s maximum liability is limited to a refund of the purchase price paid for any product purchased through this Website.
Termination of Usage
The Tank may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this web site, without notice, for any conduct that The Tank, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Tank, another user, a third-party provider, merchant, sponsor or service provider.
Visitors to this web site who send electronic mail or other input to The Tank through this website acknowledge that such electronic mail and/or other input can be used by The Tank for any purpose without compensation to the contributor. In order to prevent any misunderstandings regarding the origin of ideas or concepts, The Tank cannot accept any ideas or suggestion for its products, merchandise, promotions, advertising, names, designs, artwork, slogans, or any other trademarks. Further, you agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques or other materials that you send to The Tank may be used by The Tank for whatever reason without compensation or attribution.
Trademarks, Logos and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Website and Social Media Sites owned by The Tank, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Website or Social Media Sites, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Website and Social media Sites( collectively the “Content”) are owned by The Tank or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between The Tank and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with The Tank and/or its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Website or Social Media Sites, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of the Tank