Any personal information you provide us is voluntary when you contact us. We will collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your questions and concerns. We may also collect your personal information under other circumstances. The majority of the time the information we collect is your name, address, telephone number, birth date, and/or email address. In limited cases, such as with purchases or resume submissions we may collect other personal information normally provided with any purchase or resume submission.
When do we collect personal information?
Examples of when we might collect your personal information include, but are not necessarily limited to:
• When you make a purchase from our Store;
• When you enter into a contest or promotion;
• When you subscribe to our newsletter;
• When you apply for a job;
• When you post a comment on our blog;
• When you submit a question or comment on our Contact Us page; and
Where does your information go?
- At The Tank, we may use your personal information to process a purchase, contest or promotion entry, or resume, or to help us properly respond to your comment or question.
- We also use third parties to help provide some of the services we offer on this website, and sometimes your information may be shared with those third parties. These vendors have agreed not to disclose any of your personal information for any purpose unrelated to the services they provide for this website For example:
- When you make a purchase, your information may be shared with vendors in order to fill you order and with credit card companies to process the transaction.
- When you submit your resume, your information is processed through a third party vendor.
- When you enter into a contest or subscribe to our newsletter, your information may be shared with third party vendors to help facilitate those contests and/or deliver the newsletter.
- We may also share aggregated non-identifiable information about our general readership with third parties in order to help market our products and develop new vendor and customer relationships.
Use of Information Collected, Cookies and Linked Sites
We use your information for only the following business purposes:
- to provide the services you request
- to respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
- to analyze, manage and improve the Website;
- to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send you current mailings;
- to provide you with advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
- to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
- to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Website; or
- for any other specific business purpose stated at the time you provide your information.
This website may also automatically collect some non-personal information from your device (your computer, tablet, smart phone), such as the type of web browser you use, the computer operating system you use, the domain name of the website you clicked on to get to our website. .
Legal Drinking Age
Our website is intended for those who are of legal drinking age.
Visit our Contact Us page to submit an online question, comment, or complaint.
Monday4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Thursday4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Friday4:00 PM - Midnight
Saturday12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Sunday12:00 PM - 10:00 PM