“Byronic: alluringly dark, mysterious, or moody” – Oxford Dictionaries
English Brown Ale is a quintessentially British blue-collar beer, to be enjoyed at the local pub after a hard day’s work.
Byronic Brown is a complex and balanced beer that exhibits nutty and bready flavors, with mild caramel and a hint of chocolate in support.
A refined beer, for the discerning workingman.
– Style: Northern English Brown Ale
– Malts: Floor-Malted Maris Otter, Crystal/Caramel Malt, Brown Malt, Chocolate Malt
– Character Hops: Fuggles, East Kent Goldings
– Yeast: House Ale Strain
– Original Gravity: 11.86 Plato (1.048)
– Final Gravity: 3.32 Plato (1.013)
– Measured IBU: 24
– ABV: 4.6%